Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Favorite Bloggers

Day 19: Five of your favorite bloggers and what you love about them.

Five of my favorite blogs...easy-peasy..

1.  You already know this, but Aspiring Kennedy is the first blog I check every day.  And you also already know why I love her so much!

2.  Fairytales are True is usually the second blog I check every day.  Seriously, Sarah Tucker is pretty much the sweetest Southern Girl.  She exudes elegant taste, good manners, and a beautiful heart. She's recently become a brand new mom to Tuck, who is just about the cutest baby ever!

3.  Story of My Life...yep, number three on my list of blogs I read each day.  Jenni has such a fantastic way with words and some of the most beautiful photography.  I love that she's real without overly sharing. I still love reading her, but I especially enjoy her posts because she's married without kids.  That seems to be hard to find in blogland these days!  She's also the force behind the Blog Every Day in May Challenge, so you have her to thank for my more consistent blogging this month!

4.  Across the Pond - I found Across the Pond through both Aspiring Kennedy and Story of my Life, and boy is this a gorgeous blog...not just in photographs of Meg's expat life in Scotland, but in Meg and her new husband Stephen themselves! Seriously they should be models!!  Meg's life is a great read, with some of my favorite posts have been her recent small wedding in Scotland.  They're working hard to move back to the US, so I wish them luck in that process!

5.  Sara in Le Petit Village - Sara actually found me on my former blog, and I've really enjoyed her life as an expat in France!  She cracks me up with her posts on life in France, her family and her precious dog Fifty.  I love how she captures the culture of France while maintaining her American roots.


So that's what I read pretty regularly! If you have a blog yourself, leave your blog address in the comments section because I'd love to follow your musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment