Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: A Day in the Life

Day 15's post was supposed to be a 'day in the life' post, but because that particular day was full of shenanigans and craziness, I decided to use Wednesday as an example instead.  Unfortunately that DID put me a day (or three) behind, but I do think it more accurately represents what I do on a daily basis (minus the laundry and all that other brilliant stuff I just know you're dying to see...)

8am - Morning Walk


8:45am Breakfast (usually cereal) coupled with reading blogs and answering emails



1pm:  After poking away my morning, I have a late lunch at one of my favorite places in OKC, The Wedge.  I had their salad/pizza special.  Their spinach salad is to die for, and Pellegrino has become my favorite pregnancy drink of choice.




2:30pm: Antique Shopping/ Nursery Plotting
I headed over to The Rink in Bethany, OK to see if I could find a dresser for a steal to go in the nursery...unfortunately I did not, but I always manage to find other goodies to catch my fancy.  I just love old Pyrex refrigerator dishes! (I didn't buy any though.)


I also really wanted this cabinet, but made myself stick to the task at hand (the dresser). Boo.


4:30: Get home to let these little stinkers outside for a bit...


6:00: The animals and I hang out outside until Philip gets home, and then we get started on dinner.  This particular evening it was grilled filets and caprese salad al fresco.  The heirloom tomatoes around here have been rocking!



8:30pm:  Thunder v. Grizzlies Playoff Game.  Not a very good showing as the Thunder wound up eliminated from the Playoffs.  (I still really can't talk about it...)  But I did stay up the entire game (which meant bedtime at 11:30)


No comments:

Post a Comment